Daniel Radcliffe attends the London premiere of ‘What If’ (updated)
Earlier this evening British fans arrived in their droves to support Dan as he attended the UK premiere of What If, the first images from which are now available in our gallery.
The full press conference can be seen here:
Dan also did a huge amount of interviews whilst on the Leicester Square red carpet:
- Speaking to On Demand Entertainment (ODE), Dan told of the experience of playing an average guy for a change, how he found filming nude scenes for the film and 8 reasons why he’s a bad boyfriend (we don’t believe it!):
- With Mail Online, Dan stressed the importance of a varied career, the natural chemistry he shared with co-star Zoe Kazan and his excitement on the upcoming release of comedy ‘Let’s Be Cops':
- HeyYouGuys covered Dan’s growing acting range and why What If isn’t your typical rom-com:
- To London Live, Dan advised on escaping the friend-zone and what he’s missed most about the UK:
- With Premiere Scene, Dan gave his thoughts on improvisation within the romantic comedy genre:
What If is currently screening throughout limited cinemas in New York and Los Angeles, expanding to the rest of the USA on August 22nd. The film will hit UK cinemas on August 20th.