Round Up as Dan Radcliffe Leaves How to Succeed
It was an amazing journey, and he silenced doubts (not least his own) left, right and propecia sale centre as he transformed into an old fashioned song and dance man, but it is over, for now. Dan’s last performance in How to Succeed was last night, and our own Emma was in the audience and tears, along with the www.privateeryachts.com man himself, and reports that he was extraordinary and that the standing ovation for Brotherhood of buy cheap propecia online Man, no matter the standing ovation at the end, lasted five minutes!
So, as they turn off his name in lights and strip the theatre, here is our final H2S round up.
Here are their five reasons they love Dan :
1. He never missed a performance.
2. He mastered Rob Ashford’s musical numbers, with no star “cheating.”
3. He handled his Tony snub with aplomb.
4. He kicked off the first Broadway.com Audience Choice Awards ceremony.
5. He loves to laugh—including when the viagra canadian joke is on him.
So, it is all over.
Can we have him home, please?
Thank you, Judith and Helen, for the links.